At the end of the day, when it comes down to it, all we really want is to be close to somebody. And sure, sometimes close can be too close. But sometimes, that invasion of personal space, it can be exactly what you need.
ShoutMix chat widget
OMG! I was dragged to a concert here in Sydney where We The Kings, The Maine and Never Shout Never performed together in one night. It was the bomb!! And yes, I can't believe I actually said the word 'the bomb'! I love WTK! It's no wonder why they were the main act of the show! They're the best, and Travis Clark was the sweetest thing of all! I went with Z, and while waiting for WTK to come on stage, she checked out Travis' twitter and he mentioned that he wasn't feeling too well but nothing's stopping him from performing that night. Well, I'm glad! He rocked like he never rocked before! Hahaha!
But after the show the security kinda sucked! WTH, they actually kicked us out out of a public place (it was a public place!) And we were like "It's a public place! We're just standing here by the road! You can't tell us to go!" HAHAHA. And they were like "Go home, you parents probably waiting for you!" ... Us - "YEAH, HOW OLD DO YOU THINK WE ARE? HAHAHA".
It was so funny! BUT BUT BUT we got to hug TRAVIS from WTK!!! Hell yesh!! And I got his autograph too! OMYGOD The best concert ever!!! Not that I've been to much, but still :P
Travis of WTK
Pat of The Maine
Hunter of WTK
I LOVE TRAVIS, I LOVE TRAVIS, I LOVE TRAVIS!
We were kind of upset for not getting to meet John O from The Maine, coz he's so bloody cute, but Travis is a redhead hottie, so it's forgiven. HAHAHA.
Happy happy happy. :D
0 Comments