At the end of the day, when it comes down to it, all we really want is to be close to somebody. And sure, sometimes close can be too close. But sometimes, that invasion of personal space, it can be exactly what you need.
ShoutMix chat widget
Hey stranger. :) So yeah, I figured I'd get a new blog with a clean slate. No one knows me here (unless you're a first-rate stalker and somehow manage to find my identity) and therefore I can talk about anything I'd like at all. :)
I am not really the kind that would write all those emotional stuffs, not in public anyway, but I am just so darn lazy to spend time finding cute private diaries to keep aside somewhere near my bed, so what the hell right? :) I also hate the fact that my life is a mess, and I am a messy person, and that would include my very messy brain too. It is just so messy, that I sometimes keep forgetting where I put my things, important dates, people's name, etc. To the point I am starting to think if I don't do anything about it, I might get an early stage of Alzheimer at a very young age. And I know, I know people normally do sudoku or crosswords, but seriously I spend most of the time studying for my degree trying to pass my paper and I don't want to spend anymore time abusing my head with the not-so-important stuffs at home too! :(
Anyway, that's it for now. I have so many things to talk about, but I have 2 lectures tmr so I'd better go now.
Goodnight. xxx
0 Comments