At the end of the day, when it comes down to it, all we really want is to be close to somebody. And sure, sometimes close can be too close. But sometimes, that invasion of personal space, it can be exactly what you need.
ShoutMix chat widget
Oh, what a tiring day. Got up at around 9am and left early to uni. And I finally got home at 7pm. There were so many people at the bookstore. And I swear my arms are going to fall off if I'd have to walk even more with those heavy books I have in my bag.
..........................................................
Hold on. My bb just made a twinkling sound..... Oh, an email from MSO... *Checking... Okay, nothing important. So yeah. And Wednesday is the concert with The Maine, and I am going with Z!
..........................................................
BB twinkling again. Another email from the Film Society.
Seriously, the first week of uni is always the busiest and most tiresome. Getting books, your bb full with emails from clubs and societies, getting used to the new timetable, trying to get your printer working again after the long break of 3 months, new stationary, bla bla bla. *Sigh.
Okay, positiv denkende wechseln. Ich mein Leben liebe, liebe ich mein Leben.
Und ja, ich liebe mein Leben! hehehe :P
chocmuffin xxx
0 Comments